Friday, September 28, 2012

Rise & Shine!

It's a new day :)

One that I am incredibly excited about. My phone had an incident with water a little while back and doesn't function properly anymore. So.. I filed a claim with the insurance and I am getting a new one!!! And sense the old one is manufactured anymore, it's a new model :) I'm happy that I get to start from scratch and get a new phone. Plus, it will keep me busy today.

I'm in college. It's the one I've been going to for over 3 years now but it's a good school with a traditional campus and I find myself getting bored easily. I'm trying to transfer to an online school that has accelerated classes so I can attempt to squash my boredom. Plus I'm not really sure what I want to do in my career anymore so I want to get a degree and start working someplace and go from there. I think I'd like to teach physics at a university level.

Anyways, I'm pretty confused but I guess the amazing part is, I don't have to have it all figured out 100% of the time. Whatever I'm doing now has the smallest effect on getting me closer to where I need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment